Join the team that brings social change through coding and digital product development. Or, in your case, join the team guiding all the other teams.
Here’s your chance to work with people passionate about translating IT services into better lives and the health of those using modern digital health solutions.
Do you take it?
A PM in Untitled Kingdom is a PM like no other. Given the multi-functional nature of Project Teams, the ideal candidate should have at least intermediate knowledge of UX combined with a basic ability to use a set of development and design tools. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are a must + soft skills such as critical thinking and a strategic mindset will be appreciated. But hey, beyond an exciting challenge, you can count on the support of a whole Untitled Kingdom team.
Are you in?
💻 You are a Senior Project Manager with…
- Knowledge of how to provide platforms / web applications. You're fluent in anything JIRA-related.
- Great understanding of SCRUM / Kanban methodologies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the facilitation of group workshops.
- Good level of English → in the Untitled Kingdom you would be working with English-speaking partners 90% of the time. You need to be able to communicate freely and with confidence.
- High communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and give difficult answers. You know communication is a key factor to a successful project.
- Ability to think critically. You know when to quietly observe; when to actively analyze; and when to share your interpretation. And how to translate each stage of critical thinking onto the stage of app development.
- A proactive attitude. Since you're focused on finding the most effective solutions, you're not afraid to fail or to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. When there's plenty going on in plenty of projects, you're great at the time and task management, dividing and prioritizing where to place your attention.
- The ability to think strategically and plan carefully.
- Speaks and writes Polish and English fluently.
You get... / UK community offers U:
20 days of paid leave
regardless of your contract details and type of working agreement.
Vibes: good, communication channels: open
company stand-up meetings every Tuesday, Edu-Lunch meetings (where we invite experts in various fields) any given Friday, open feedback session every couple of weeks. We know that good communication and a great vibe translate to high-quality work.
we pay for any work-related course, book, or training of your choice.
physical health scheme
great health means regular exercise, so we're fully funding Multisport for every UK citizen.
Work from where
you work best
→ you can work fully remotely; UK office is always available for you when you need it (Przemysłowa 12, Kraków) + you can work from abroad too (conditions may vary depending on the role).
Home office 1000 PLN bonus
we're investing in any equipment you may need for your home office (granted after the first 3 months of work).
Free English lessons
→ with certified native speakers.
→ for you and your loved one. Financed in 100% by Untitled Kingdom, possible additional opt-in for the "Senior" package for your parents/grandparents.
Company-sponsored mental care sessions
you can meet with a certified psychologist or psychotherapist, fully anonymously and free of charge.
2,5 hours per week
regardless of the situation in your project :)
→ you evaluate skills (yours and others) twice a year to check how you're doing on your development path.
Private 1password account
→ sponsored by the company, yet fully private as you set it up yourself.
From cooking workshops to weekend trips up the mountains, from private concerts to casual game nights at the office.
New glasses? Count us in!
You can't see yourself (or others) when you can't see clearly. After your trial period, we're chipping in 400 PLN to your new glasses purchase.
Ask Henry - personal assistant
Whether it's picking up mail, booking an appointment, or doing groceries, AskHenry saves you time so that you can focus on life outside of work.
So, what’s the process?
Everything starts with a conversation. You’re taking the time to send an application, so (based on your CV), we’re doing our best to assess your skills. Should we have doubts, we will reach out to you so you can go into more detail about your experience.
→ Intro call
Let’s talk/human/conversation. During a 15-30 min casual phone chat, we want to give you an overview of the company (and the role) + get to know you as a person. Are we a good fit for each other?
→ Technical task
Show you’ve got what it takes. U may be asked to fulfill an additional task. (we’ll let U know during the intro call). The assignment is strictly related to your role. The aim is to confirm (to you and to us) that you’re the right fit.
Let’s get into details. During a 1-2 hours online video meeting (cameras on), we get to actually interact! Expect to meet your potential team members, pair programming (for technical roles), and hear questions related to your role. And hey, it's a safe space for honest feedback.
Congrats! You made it to the final step. You know everything there is about your role. Both Uk and UK are confident you are a great fit. Now, it’s your decision. Change starts with U.
Whatever you do, do it with passion.
So we focus exclusively on projects that:
- solve relevant problems
- are an engaging challenge — for us.
Your Team Member:
"The best thing about Untitled Kingdom is PEOPLE you get to meet, work with, have fun with and learn from. Not just the team at Untitled Kingdom but also our partners and people we create the products for. Untitled Kingdom’s approach to put people first is reflected inside our team, in our daily cooperation and in everything that we design."
All for now, yet it’s just the beginning
What’s left to do?