Your privacy is very important to us. In connection with that, you may become acquainted with the purposes and scope of the processing of your personal data as well as your rights connected with their processing. The Policy covers the processing of personal data of persons using the website untitledkingdom.com (hereinafter referred to as: “Website”).
The Controller, that is the entity processing your personal data is Untitled Kingdom sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (30-701), ul. Przemysłowa 12, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under number KRS: 0000517120, Tax Identification Number NIP: 6762477867, National Business Registry Number REGON: 12316822400000, share capital in the amount of PLN 50,750 (hereinafter referred to as: “we,” “us,” etc.).
If you have any questions or doubts connected with the processing of your personal data or your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Where we refer to the GDPR, we mean the EU regulation 2016/679, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation.
PURPOSES AND SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- enabling you to use the Website – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, namely our legitimate interest as the controller consisting in enabling you to become familiar with the Website. For this purpose, we process your personal data in the form of your IP address;
- enabling you to use the contact form and contacting you – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, namely our legitimate interest consisting in enabling you to use the form provided on the Website and responding to your contact request. For this purpose, we process your personal data in the form of your first and last name and e-mail address, as well as other data voluntarily provided by you in the contact form;
- sending newsletter (including concerning our recruitment processes) and enabling you to download files made available by us on the Website – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, namely we process our data for the purpose of concluding and performing the agreement whose subject matter covers sending our newsletter to you or your downloading the content made available to you. For this purpose, we process your personal data in the form of your first and last name and e-mail address;
- enabling you to participate in our recruitment processes – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, namely we process your data for the purpose of taking actions (related to conducting a recruitment process) before concluding a possible agreement. For this purpose, we process your personal data in the form of your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, as well as other data voluntarily provided by you, e.g. by including them in your resumé;
- enabling you to participate in the recruitment processes that we will conduct in the future – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, namely your consent, which you may give on the Website. Please remember that you may revoke it at any time by contacting us. For this purpose, we process the personal data covered by your consent;
- defending against your claims and seeking claims – in such case, we act on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, namely our legitimate interest connected with any claim related to your use of our Website, providing you with newsletter and your participation in recruitment processes. For this purpose, we process only those personal data that are necessary to defend against or seek claims.
Please note that the type of your personal data processed by us is determined by the actions undertaken by you on our Website. You provide personal data voluntarily, but if you fail to do this, we will not be able to satisfy either of the purposes of processing described above, e.g. provide for newsletter to be sent to you or your participation in a relevant recruitment process.
Your personal data will be processed only for a period necessary for satisfaction of a relevant purpose of processing (e.g. to conduct a recruitment process for the position you apply for). If you agreed to our processing of your personal data, we will process them either until you withdraw your consent or until such data cease to be useful. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before such withdrawal.
We will not make you subject to profiling, including automated decision-making. Furthermore, your personal data will not be transferred to third countries i.e. beyond the European Economic Area.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties except where a competent institution, public authority or other entity (e.g. law enforcement authority, court) authorised to do this under the law requests so.
In certain case we may transfer your personal data to third persons for processing. We may transfer your personal data for processing in particular to:
- the provider of hosting for the Website;
- the provider of e-mail services;
- the provider of services related to sending newsletter;
- entities co-operating with us in connection with conducting recruitment processes.
Each of those entities – processors – has concluded a personal data transfer agreement with us. That agreement prescribes that the processor will apply relevant safeguards to guarantee confidentiality and security of your data and will abide by the provisions of the GDPR. If the processor wishes to transfer your personal data to another entity, this will take place only upon our prior consent.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- remove the collected personal data referring to you;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- portability of your personal data that we collected, including the right to receive them in a structured form;
- request us to make your personal data available to you and rectify them;
- raise an objection against the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw the consent for us to process your personal data;
- file a complaint against us to the supervisory authority (President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office [Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych]).
In order to protect your personal data, we have implemented appropriate security and protection measures that take into account the threats detected by us in the conducted risk analysis.
The sets of personal data collected by us are stored on appropriately secured servers, and our employees are obliged to follow the procedures providing for full security, integrity and confidentiality of the processed data. Furthermore, we apply multiple IT safeguards to hinder hacker attacks, and the personal data processed in the IT systems are appropriately encrypted.
For the purposes of correct operation of the Website, we use cookie files (“Cookies”). Cookies are text information saved on your device that may be read by the Website or third parties’ systems.
We use two types of Cookies: (i) session cookies, which are permanently deleted upon closing the session of the browser; (ii) permanent cookies, which remain on the relevant device after closing the session until they are deleted.
It is not possible to establish your identity or identify you on the basis of cookie files, whether session or permanent. Cookies prevent the collection of any personal data.
Files generated directly by us may not be read by other websites. Third-party Cookies (i.e. cookies provided by our partners) may be read by an external server.
- maintaining the session while you visit the Website;
- configuring the Website and adjusting its content;
- analysing and researching views, including click number and path taken by users on the Website to improve its appearance and organisation of content, time spent on the Website, number of users and frequency of their visits on the Website (in a scope resulting from the consents given by particular visitors);
- preparing anonymous statistics for the purposes of optimising the functionality of the Website, by means of an analytic tool – Google Analytics.
You may find details concerning Cookie support in the settings of your browser.
Effective date: 09.08.2022