[Video] Digital transformation of women's products
By Sara Maj , on May 27, 20202 min read
If you are already working with products for women, especially today you may ask yourself questions like:
- How to transfer my product to the online world?
- What extra value can I give my customers?
- How can I explore their needs with digital solutions?
I had a pleasure to be the host of the webinar. This year I co-authored “The State of Femtech” publication, and I have been developing FemTech, digital health and other products with Untitled Kingdom for 7 years.
During the webinar, I shared my knowledge and experience about:
- the opportunities of the FemTech industry; is it a niche?
- why do we use the term "FemTech"; what about MenTech or GenderTech?
- how much women spent yearly on FemTech products,
- fighting the taboo-ing subjects like period, fertility, pregnancy, menopause, and other segments,
- the step-by-step journey of how to introduce your company to the FemTech digital world,
- how to verify the needs of women and create solutions that have a chance of success,
- how to maintain the consistency and simplicity of your brand.
Here you can watch the entire webinar together with questions from participants:
Share with me your ideas or experiences on firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - - - - -
Download also "The State of FemTech" ebook:
📈🩺 Looking for more articles about developing digital health solutions?
Join the Untitled Kingdom newsletter. Sent on the 20th day of the month. Once a month. Industry news, scientific research & any information useful for developing MedTech.
By Sara Maj
"The State of FemTech" ebook co-author. A product owner with an approach to build successful business and not just a product. Enthusiast of service design, coffee, dogs and constant learning. The only one who can cleverly combine sarcasm and empathy at the same time.