If you are already working with products for women, especially today you may ask yourself questions like:
- How to transfer my product to the online world?
- What extra value can I give my customers?
- How can I explore their needs with digital solutions?
I had a pleasure to be the host of the webinar. This year I co-authored “The State of Femtech” publication, and I have been developing FemTech, digital health and other products with Untitled Kingdom for 7 years.
On a webinar, I shared my knowledge and experience about:
- the opportunities of the FemTech industry; is it a niche?
- why we use the term "FemTech"; what about MenTech or GenderTech?
- how much women spent yearly on FemTech products,
- fighting the taboo in period, fertility, pregnancy, menopause and other segments,
- the step-by-step journey how to introduce your company to the FemTech digital world,
- how to verify the needs of women and create solutions that have a chance of success,
- how to maintain consistency and simplicity of your brand.
Here you can watch the entire webinar together with questions from participants:
Share with me your ideas or experiences on email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - -
Download also "The State of FemTech" ebook: