Join the team that brings social change through coding.
Here’s your chance to work only on projects that positively impact the health and lives of others. And a possibility to do it in a place that values innovation over efficiency. Do you take it?
We’re looking for a great developer. Someone who is creative and can see conceptual patterns that others can’t—a person with an adjustable perspective. When stuck in a set way of thinking, you’re finding ways to push, pull, and prod yourself to look beyond.
As a Web Backend Developer, you would join an IoT project involving plenty of unit testing, integration, UI testing, code review process, and pair programming sessions. Plus, in the Untitled Kingdom we develop the backend and frontend separately. Not to mention great teammates, an edu-budget, and all-around support, so you can evolve in any way that suits you best. Are you in?
You are... // Qualifications:
a Senior Fullstack developer with...
- Experience in backend development in NodeJS using relational and document databases, particularly PostgreSQL, maria, mongo, and elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of using design patterns and rules such as SOLID, KISS, DRY.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of the UI framework of your choice (MaterialUI, Bootstrap).
- Fluent English-speaking skills (you would participate in regular calls and meetings with our English-speaking partners).
- A moral code. For you, your employers’ actions need to be driven by mission, not value.
- Team-working spirit. You are happy to work in a team or cross-team environment with teammates that support each other, share knowledge, and communicate well to stay on the same page.
- Strong focus on code quality and architecture design + on the security of the developed application. You know how to prevent possible security threats.
- Ability to translate business needs into technology solutions. When working in a project, business partners are happy you’re suggesting new ideas.
- A strong eye for possible improvements. Done is better than perfect, but you tend to see what can be done to get closer to perfection. You know how to solve problems, and you learn from mistakes.
- Nice to have: experience with Docker, NestJS, TypeORM, Redis.
- Nice to have: You’re ready to develop and evolve in the frontend using React.js
You get... / UK community offers U:
20 days of paid leave
regardless of your contract details and type of working agreement.
Vibes: good, communication channels: open
company stand-up meetings every Tuesday, Edu-Lunch meetings (where we invite experts in various fields) any given Friday, open feedback session every couple of weeks. We know that good communication and a great vibe translate to high-quality work.
we pay for any work-related course, book, or training of your choice.
physical health scheme
great health means regular exercise, so we're fully funding Multisport for every UK citizen.
Work from where
you work best
→ you can work fully remotely; UK office is always available for you when you need it (Przemysłowa 12, Kraków) + you can work from abroad too (conditions may vary depending on the role).
Home office 1000 PLN bonus
we're investing in any equipment you may need for your home office (granted after the first 3 months of work).
Free English lessons
→ with certified native speakers.
→ for you and your loved one. Financed in 100% by Untitled Kingdom, possible additional opt-in for the "Senior" package for your parents/grandparents.
Company-sponsored mental care sessions
you can meet with a certified psychologist or psychotherapist, fully anonymously and free of charge.
2,5 hours per week
regardless of the situation in your project :)
→ you evaluate skills (yours and others) twice a year to check how you're doing on your development path.
Private 1password account
→ sponsored by the company, yet fully private as you set it up yourself.
From cooking workshops to weekend trips up the mountains, from private concerts to casual game nights at the office.
So, what’s the process?
Everything starts with a conversation. You’re taking the time to send an application, so (based on your CV), we’re doing our best to assess your skills. Should we have doubts, we will reach out to you so you can go into more detail about your experience.
→ Intro call
Let’s talk/human/conversation. During a 15-30 min casual phone chat, we want to give you an overview of the company (and the role) + get to know you as a person. Are we a good fit for each other?
→ Technical interview
Let’s get into details. During a 1-2 hours online video meeting (cameras on), we get to actually interact! Expect to meet your potential team members, pair programming (for technical roles), and hear questions related to your role. And hey, it's a safe space for honest feedback.
Congrats! You made it to the final step. You know everything there is about your role. Both Uk and UK are confident you are a great fit. Now, it’s your decision. Change starts with U.
Whatever you do, do it with passion.
So we focus exclusively on projects that:
- solve relevant problems
- are an engaging challenge — for us.
All for now, yet it’s just the beginning
What’s left to do?