Join the team that brings social change through coding and digital product development.
Here’s your chance to work with people passionate about translating IT services into better health and lives of digital health solutions users. Or, in your case, here’s a chance to create code that will support our Partners who work on unique MedTech solutions. Do U take it?
By joining the Web Team, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality code. And by joining Untitled Kingdom, you will really influence the final shape of digital health solutions. Your knowledge, experience, and fresh approach are crucial. Here, with edu-budget and regular feedback sessions, you get to try new technologies and develop in a way that suits you best.
Are U in?
👩💻 👨💻 You are a React Native Developer who…
- Knows the application state management libraries (Redux / MobX).
- Has the ability to create animations using available tools and libraries (e.g. react-native-reanimated).
- Is experienced with integrating 3rd party libraries.
- Knows CI / CD tools.
- Has been involved in creating an app from start to finish, from a setup to the final release. You know the challenges and each stage of the process. And you know how to estimate your work during app development.
- Knows what debugging is, and you know how to use debugging tools. Plus, you know how to work with Quality Specialists.
- Is a constant learner! In the Untitled Kingdom, you get to advance your career in a way that suits you best, including learning courses, ordering books, and traveling to tech conferences - at our expense.
- Can share tips and good practices. The theory is one thing, but you have the experience and know-how to put that theory into action.
- Has a level of understanding of native iOS and Android platforms - not a requirement, but certainly a plus.
- Is experienced with Firebase / AWS / Heroku services - not a must, but definitely nice to have!
- Has experience with BLE - it would be great if you did since our team works a lot on BLE, but we’ll be happy to teach you a few tricks, too. ;))
- Speaks and writes Polish and English fluently.
You get... / UK community offers U:
20 days of paid leave
regardless of your contract details and type of working agreement.
Vibes: good, communication channels: open
company stand-up meetings every Tuesday, Edu-Lunch meetings (where we invite experts in various fields) any given Friday, open feedback session every couple of weeks. We know that good communication and a great vibe translate to high-quality work.
we pay for any work-related course, book, or training of your choice.
physical health scheme
great health means regular exercise, so we're fully funding Multisport for every UK citizen.
Work from where
you work best
→ you can work fully remotely; UK office is always available for you when you need it (Przemysłowa 12, Kraków) + you can work from abroad too (conditions may vary depending on the role).
Home office 1000 PLN bonus
we're investing in any equipment you may need for your home office (granted after the first 3 months of work).
Free English lessons
→ with certified native speakers.
→ for you and your loved one. Financed in 100% by Untitled Kingdom, possible additional opt-in for the "Senior" package for your parents/grandparents.
Company-sponsored mental care sessions
you can meet with a certified psychologist or psychotherapist, fully anonymously and free of charge.
2,5 hours per week
regardless of the situation in your project :)
→ you evaluate skills (yours and others) twice a year to check how you're doing on your development path.
Private 1password account
→ sponsored by the company, yet fully private as you set it up yourself.
From cooking workshops to weekend trips up the mountains, from private concerts to casual game nights at the office.
New glasses? Count us in!
You can't see yourself (or others) when you can't see clearly. After your trial period, we're chipping in 400 PLN to your new glasses purchase.
Ask Henry: a personal assistant
Whether it's picking up mail, booking an appointment, or doing groceries, AskHenry saves you time so that you can focus on life outside of work.
So, what’s the process?
Everything starts with a conversation. You’re taking the time to send an application, so (based on your CV), we’re doing our best to assess your skills. Should we have doubts, we will reach out to you so you can go into more detail about your experience.
→ Intro call
Let’s talk/human/conversation. During a 15-30 min casual phone chat, we want to give you an overview of the company (and the role) + get to know you as a person. Are we a good fit for each other?
→ Technical task
Show you’ve got what it takes. U may be asked to fulfill an additional task. (we’ll let U know during the intro call). The assignment is strictly related to your role. The aim is to confirm (to you and to us) that you’re the right fit.
Let’s get into details. During a 1-2 hours online video meeting (cameras on), we get to actually interact! Expect to meet your potential team members, pair programming (for technical roles), and hear questions related to your role. And hey, it's a safe space for honest feedback.
Congrats! You made it to the final step. You know everything there is about your role. Both Uk and UK are confident you are a great fit. Now, it’s your decision. Change starts with U.
Whatever you do, do it with passion.
So we focus exclusively on projects that:
- solve relevant problems
- are an engaging challenge — for us.
Your Team Member:
The best thing about the React Native Team is that it's never boring! It's a relatively new technology that is constantly changing, which means that our team often needs to create new solutions that are not yet available on the market. And after work? Our team often goes out for fun team night outs, food and drinks :]
All for now, yet it’s just the beginning
What’s left to do?